We have rebranded from The Beehive Development Solutions to Exigotech TSP (I) Pvt Ltd. Group Company of Exigo Tech Pty Ltd, Australia
Exigo Tech specialises in proving end-to-end technology solutions in
Infrastructure, Cloud, Enterprise Application Development, Networks and
Internet, Digital Transformation, Business Communication and Modern
Workplace. We have forayed into the Security domain as well. We have a
team of certified professionals who bring both defensive and offensive
cyber security solution to all levels of Enterprise and Government
customers for risk mitigation. At Exigo Tech we have a firm commitment
to our clients for delivering solutions which enables them to increase their
business efficiency and productivity while ensuring the security of their
In this fast-evolving technology era, we make sure that we evolve quickly
with it, so we can deliver the latest innovation to our clients. We are
Microsoft Gold partners and Telstra Platinum partners and hence our team
is aware of the product intricacies. We have invested in the right people
with the right attitude to achieve your business goals. Our team consists
of Sales Professionals, Technical Specialists, Business Consultants, Project
Managers and a Delivery Support and Service team.
We follow industry standard processes in our organisation. We work to
create a great customer experience whilst solving complex security
challenges with innovative solutions to ensure we address your outcomes
and help against any possible threats to your organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivery of cloud, infrastructure and network projects and transformations from
inception to completion
- Managing cloud migrations (primarily M365 and Azure) and network upgrades
through all phases including scoping, design workshopping, schedule planning,
implementation and project closure
- Ensuring projects meet the business and technical requirements of customers
- Managing project scope, schedule and budget
- Managing project risks, issues and changes
- Managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and
- Managing the project team and ensuring that tasks and phases are on schedule
- Reporting on project progress to the customer, project team, management and
relevant vendor partners where required
- This role will suit a candidate that has previous hands-on
experience in the infrastructure space as an Engineer with
deep knowledge of Azure, M365, Networks and Wintel
- Developing and maintaining project plans and schedules – ensuring delivery projects from
solution design through to implementation and sign off
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the committed quality level
- Responsible for the planning, monitoring, controlling and communication for all projects
- Organising and running project start-up activities such as internal/external kick off calls and
handover sessions to assign technical resources. Follow through with project scope
documents for approval/sign-off from customer project sponsor
- Presales work as required with the solutions architects/sales teams in requirement gathering, preparing
and defining SOWs for various sized migrations and upgrades
- Conduct workshops and planning sessions with customers ensuring solutions are thought through and
- Ownership of Change Management for projects
- Follow documented project completion processes to confirm customer satisfaction with deliverables, and prepare and send off sign off documentation to proceed to closure of projects within internal systemsIdentifying, validating and assisting in the maintenance of the risk and issues registers
- Work with the project management team and project engineers to develop and document SOPs for project tasks
- Working closely with technical leads on other knowledge domains
- Ensure that industry best practices are applied whenever possible.
- Ensure that documentation is up to date and relevant
- Ensure Onboarding of new customers is conducted correctly and to completion.
- Ensure Project tasks are completed within allocated hours.
- Ensure any project tasks requiring additional hours are communicated to the customer and sales team prior to going over budgeted hours.
- Follow processes and guidelines to achieve the best outcome
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills.
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues through the creation of KB articles and guides.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work with project engineers to prepare Post Incident Reports when required to customers.
- Identify problems/issues and provide recommendations and/or solutions.
- Provide customers with regular updates.
Years of Experience
Across the board intermediate knowledge of various technologies including but not limited to:
- Migration projects involving Microsoft Windows Server, Active
Directory & Microsoft Exchange
- Setup of and migration to Microsoft 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, Azure Identity Protection, DLP, Information Protection
- Setup of and migration to Microsoft Azure including IaaS,
- Investigating and confirming the “latest and greatest” features of the Azure cloud platform and
ensuring that best practices are followed by project engineers when deploying solutions Network setups, upgrades and migration concepts including MPLS, SD-WAN, routers/firewalls/switches configuration and upgrades,
VLANs, Dynamics routing (BGP/OSPF), PE/CPE, network monitoring and management best practices
- Knowledge of security best practices (network/identity) and knowledge of Sophos, Palo Alto,
Meraki, CheckPoint firewalls and range of products
- Knowledge of Backup Technologies such as VEEAM,
Azure Backup and Site Recovery, ArcServe, ShadowProtect
- Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of data centre operations as required for projects
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Visio, Project
- Understand LAN/WAN concepts, Layer 2/Layer 3 LAN, DNS, DHCP, Domain Controllers, RDS,
File Servers, IIS, SQL.
- Understand Wireless Network Configuration/Upgrades and deployment best practices
- Delivering infrastructure projects autonomously and/or within a team (Active Directory and
Exchange Server upgrades and deployments, Archiving, SAN deployments, VMware upgrades
and deployments, Veeam, Anti-Virus, 365 Migrations)
- Understanding of Physical Networking Concepts – ADSL, Fibre Network turn ups and
troubleshooting, LAN Cabling and patch panels/comms racks.
Years of Experience
Education / Qualification
Graduate / Masters / B.Tech / M.Tech / B.C.A / M.C.A
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundations
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals