This role will be responsible for critical project aspects and will work closely with the clients to engage with key stakeholders of the business. In order to understand the needs and functional requirements to facilitate Microsoft Business Central implementations.
Microsoft Business Central Functional experience
– Experience in Microsoft NAV and Business Central
– Experience in the key functions of a Functional Consultant, Functional requirement documentation, needs analysis, user stories, gap analysis, training users
– Strong client facing experience and presentation capability
– NAV and Business Central experience in multiple business sectors
– Should be able to handle the project end to end.
– Conduct workshops with the client
– Create requirement specification & Solution document
– Liaise with technical team to get the dev done.
– Conduct user training
Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience
Nice to have Skills:
– Understanding of Microsoft stack e.g. Office 365, SharePoint, Power Apps
– Understanding of Power BI, Jet Reports
– You have a passion for Microsoft technologies and the impact they can have on a business
– A strong focus on teamwork, motivated by helping others
– The ability to multi-task and enjoy the challenge that represents
– Outstanding communication skills
– A focus on continual learning
In joining this organisation you will work with a team of dedicated professionals with a vast range of experiences in Microsoft Technologies. There is a significant opportunity for growth and development through exposure to a range of projects in Microsoft Business Central!