This role will be responsible for critical project aspects and will work closely with the clients to engage with key stakeholders of the business. In order to understand the needs and functional requirements to facilitate Microsoft Dynamics implementations.
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional experience
– Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365
– Experience in the key functions of a Functional Consultant, Functional requirement documentation, needs analysis, user stories, gap analysis, training users
– Strong client facing experience and presentation capability
– Dynamics CRM experience in multiple business sectors
– Microsoft Certified for Dynamics CRM
Nice to have Skills:
– Understanding of Microsoft stack e.g. Office 365, SharePoint, Power Apps
– Understanding of Power BI
– You have a passion for Microsoft technologies and the impact they can have on a business
– A strong focus on teamwork, motivated by helping others
– The ability to multi-task and enjoy the challenge that represents
– Outstanding communication skills
– A focus on continual learning
In joining this organisation you will work with a team of dedicated professionals with a vast range of experiences in Microsoft Technologies. There is significant opportunity for growth and development through exposure to a range of projects in Microsoft Dynamics!